Sunday, January 24, 2016

Top 10 Films of 2014

So, I realize that it is now 2016, and therefore I am about a year overdue on this one, I apologize. I am about to release the "Top Films of 2015" list, but I felt like I couldn't do that without uploading this one first. Normally I write a brief summary of why I have chosen the films, but since I'm in a hurry I'm just going to list these for now. Enjoy!

10.) Obvious Child


9.) Godzilla


8.) The Imitation Game


7.) Edge of Tomorrow


6.) Interstellar


5.) Whiplash


4.) Selma

3.) The Grand Budapest Hotel
2.) Birdman


1.) Guardians of the Galaxy


Honourable Mentions: The Grand Seduction, Snow Piercer, The Theory of Everything, American Sniper, Nightcrawler, Edge of Tomorrow, Gone Girl, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, The LEGO Movie, How to Train Your Dragon 2, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, X-Men: Days of Future Past.

PS. I have not seen the following movies, so if you are wondering why they did not make it to the list or honourable mentions, that is why: Boyhood, Inherent Vice, A Most Wanted Man.